We have radicals attacking embassies across the Middle East, and it is clear that the President of the United States is over his head, like a Kindergartner trying to drive a car in Manhattan.
Consider some facts over the last few days as we've watched the Obama administration handle this ongoing tragedy:
- The US was warned about the coming riots and did nothing.
- The American message for hours after the riots began is that we condemn the anti-Muslim movie that is being made (which was the excuse for the mobs to riot) instead of an responding immediately to condemn the attacks.
- Then, after Romney criticizes the President, Obama attacks Romney instead of focusing on the issue at hand.
- The US Embassy is embarrassingly deleting tweets condemning the film. The media with its love affair with Obama defends Obama and rebukes Romney.
- CNN's Anderson Cooper defends Obama saying that he did not "approve" the tweets or the message from the US Embassy. What he omits in his evaluation is that the Embassy communicates American policy and opinion in any given country and represent the Obama administration. And, the Obama administration took hours to condemn the attacks (Obama was likely planning his next fundraiser), which means that the message to the world for several hours after the attacks began was that the US was condemning a movie made in the US even while mobs were attacking the embassies overseas.
- Obama decided that now that things in the Middle East are under control, he is going to change the subject to Romney's taxes. Yeah, there's nothing more important going on, President Obama, that you should be working on so attacking Romney for not publishing his tax returns is definitely a great use of your time.
- Obama isn't sure if Egypt is an ally.
- Obama is skipping intelligence briefings - a really good idea for the President. He has more important meetings with Beyonce and George Clooney.
- Oh, and all of this is right after Obama refused to meet with Israeli Prime Minster Netanyahu because he was "busy" with celebrities and fundraising instead.
- And, tomorrow, more riots are expected in more countries. And, Obama is fundraising.
Here's a great story at the America Spectator recapping the past few days and Obama's ineptness: